To Download SBI Pension Slip and Check your Pension Statements Online at hrms.onlinesbi.com. How to download Sbi pensioner payslip online | HRMS SBI Employee pension Slip Checks online (SBI Employee)....How can pensioners log in to the SBI HRMS portal?
The process of logging in to the SBI HRMS portal for the employees and the pensioners is the same. If you are a pensioner who is looking to log in to the SBI HRMS portal, then you just need to follow the below steps to log in to the portal.
- Visit the SBI HRMS official portal by clicking on the link hrms.onlinesbi.com
- On the home page, you will see the Login option on the right side of the page
- Click on the Login button and answer the security questions.
- Click Continue and enter your user ID and password provided by the SBI bank
- On the next page, you will need to enter a few details to complete your profile
- After entering the details, you will see the SBI HRMS dashboard
To log in to the SBI HRMS app, you need to download the application on your mobile and then log in just like you did on the web portal. You can access the portal from anywhere and anytime you want to.
How to check SBI Pension Slip?
Just like the employee salary slip, pensioners will also be able to check and download their pension slip on the SBI HRMS portal. Please follow the below steps to check the pension slip.
- Go to the SBI HRMS pension portal by clicking on the link sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
- You will be redirected to the pension slip login page
- You will need to enter a few details like your PF number and password
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image
- Select the check box I Agree and click on the button Submit
- On the next page, you can view the details of your pension slip
- Depending on the month and year you need for the pension slip, you can select it
- Click on the Download button if you want to download the pension slip
If you are a new user to the pension slip, then click on the option New User that is at the bottom of the page beside Forgot password option.
You will be redirected to a page where you need to enter the details like your name, PF number, Pension account number, email id, mobile number, date of retirement, and the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Click on the button Submit after entering the details
- Your Pension account will be created instantly
- You can check your pension slip every month by following the steps mentioned above
How to check Pension Slip on the SBI HRMS Portal using the mobile app?
SBI HRMS has provided the feature to know about the Pension plan and Pension slip for all the pensioners. If you are a pensioner who is looking to view the details of your pension plan, then follow the below steps.
- First, you need to visit the SBI HRMS Pensioner portal on the SBI HRMS official website sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
- Enter the details required and click on the Login button
- Select the Pension slip option from the menu
- Enter your PF number and password provided by the SBI bank and click on the Submit button
- On the next page, you will be able to check the details of your pension.